(effective from Feb, 2010)
1. Manuscripts should be sent to: The Editor, Journal of Youth Studies, The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups, 4/F., The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
2. Manuscripts in Chinese should not exceed 8,000 words, while manuscripts in English should not exceed 6,000 words.
3. Manuscripts should not be concurrently submitted to another journal.
4. If a manuscript is accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned exclusively to the Journal of Youth Studies.
5. Manuscripts should be typed and double spaced throughout. Please submit an electronic copy together with a printed copy of the manuscript. Any charts or graphs should be submitted in their original file format. Manuscripts can be sent by post or via email to: email@example.com
6. The front page of the manuscript should include the title, names of authors, institution, and post of authors in both Chinese and English. It should also include the complete mailing address, email address, and telephone number of the corresponding author. The second page should include abstracts in both Chinese and English of not more than 150 words and with up to five keywords (the editor can provide translation assistance at the author’s request).
7. All manuscripts are subjected to a peer review process by the Editorial Board or other experts and so may need to be revised before publication. The Journal of Youth Studies reserves the right to reject a manuscript.
8. The corresponding author of each accepted manuscript will receive five complimentary copies of the current issue of the Journal of Youth Studies upon publication.